Creative St. Patrick’s Day Quotes
Put on some green and celebrate the luck of the Irish with St. Patrick’s Day quotes and St. Patrick’s Day sayings! Whether you are throwing a St. Paddy’s Day party or are just looking for something festive to post or text, we have collected fun and funny St. Patrick’s Day quotes for the occasion!
So, continue reading to get in the holiday spirit and have a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
10. “I shall ne’er chase rainbows again,Knowing no pot o’ gold awaits at the end.My Irish treasure is not there.For ye, my love, abide with me here.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
11. “So, also, the Irish celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in gratitude for the service which he did them in bringing to the Irish their most priceless possession—the gift of faith.” ― Therese Duffy
12. “Here’s to good Irish friends—never above you, never below you, always beside you.” ― Irish Toast
13. “To anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them, the land they live on is like their mother. It’s the only thing that lasts, that’s worth working for, worth fighting for.” — Alexandra Ripley
14. “The shamrock is a religious symbol.” — Stephen Colbert
15. “We are all a great deal luckier than we realize, we usually get what we want—or near enough.” — Roald Dahl
Funny St. Patrick’s Day Quotes
16. “Bless your little Irish heart and every other Irish part.” ― Unknown
17. “It’s simply this:the Irish kiss,a snog o’ bliss,be blessed luckfrom any miss.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
18. “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” — Irish proverb
19. “Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.” — Colin Farrell
20. “Saint Patrick was a gentleman, who, through strategy and stealth, drove all the snakes from Ireland. Here’s a toasting to his health. But not too many toastings lest you lose yourself and then forget the good Saint Patrick and see all those snakes again.” — St. Patricks Day Toast
21. Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don’t want to press your luck.” — Unknown
22. “Be sure to wear greenon March seventeen,or else Irish leprechaunspinch your bones clean!” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
23. “Irish History Fact: We invented whiskey, sarcasm & bare-knuckle brawling. All on the same night. In that order.” — Denis Leary
<img src="https://www.thedatingdivas.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/St-patricks-quotes-1200×883.jpg" alt="St. Patrick's Day quotes you will love.